We would like to inform you that when you visit our website, available at https://stomatologiaborowski.pl/ and our social media profiles, we may process your personal data.
We take care of the security of your data and make every effort to comply with your rights. We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation).
Who is your personal data controller?
The controllwe of your personal data is STOMATOLOGIA BOROWSKI Sp. z o. o., with its registered office at ul. Burakowska 5/7, 01-066 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000857919, tax ID [NIP]: 527293440, REGON no.: 386946123.
How can you contact the Controller?
Contact with the Data Controller is possible as follows:
- by post, sending the parcel to the address of the Controller’s medical facility: Borowski Implantology and Aesthetic Dentistry Center Stomatologia Borowski, ul.Staszica 17, 27-200 Starachowice,
- via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- tel. 41 275 12 88.
Information about Data Protection Officer
In our company, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer, a person responsible for ensuring the security of personal data, applying procedures and answering any questions related to data processing. You can contact the Data Protection Officer – Ms. Paulina Gogolewska by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
On what basis and for what purpose do we process personal data?
In connection with the operation of our website and social media profiles, we process personal data for various purposes and to varying extents. This mainly depends on the website functionalities you use and the interactions you have with us. Below we describe individual data processing activities.
1) Visit on our website
This data is processed to enable the correct display of the website and to prevent defects, as well as to prevent violations of the law, which constitutes our legitimate interest, allowing the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1(f) of the Regulation.
Additionally, on our website we have solutions for marketing purposes, to analyse traffic on our website and create statistics in this regard. They are based on the Google Analytics service.
In the case of personal data that are processed in connection with our use of non-technical cookies, the legal basis for their processing is Art. 6 sec. 1(a) of the Regulation, in accordance with which the processing of personal data is possible when the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes. These files are used to control traffic on our website, create statistics regarding the use of the website by its users and undertake marketing activities. Expressing consent is completely voluntary, but refusing to provide data may prevent or hinder us from adapting the operation of the website to your needs, including presenting you with personalised marketing materials.
2) Contact via information provided on the website
If you use the contact form on our website and send us a message, contact us by phone or e-mail, using the contact details provided on the website, we process your personal data (contained in the content of the form, e-mail or provided during a telephone conversation) in order to answer your question and contact you. This also applies when you use the opportunity to write to us via Messenger.
The necessity of data processing in order to answer your question and contact you is our legitimate interest, and the legal basis for data processing in this regard is Art. 6 sec. 1(f) of the Regulation.
3) Conducting marketing activities
Due to the operation of our website and our profiles on social media such as Facebook and YouTube, we may target paid advertisements to users. We do this using services such as Google Ads or Facebook, including Facebook Pixel. Advertisements may be targeted based on general information collected by the service providers indicated above, such as place of residence or the fact that you have previously visited our website or our fan page on social media. We do not use detailed information about you to send marketing messages to you and we do not process data in such a way that it could result in automated decision-making or significantly influence your person.
Displaying marketing messages, including advertisements, constitutes our legitimate interest as a data controller, and the legal basis for data processing in this respect is Art. 6 sec. 1(f) of the Regulation.
4) Visiting our social media profiles
We have a fan page on social media such as Facebook or YouTube. If you visit these profiles, we may also process your personal data. It also happens in connection with, for example, leaving likes or comments under our posts or writing private messages to us. In this regard, we process your personal data as a controller, and the legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest, i.e. the legitimacy of data processing in connection with maintaining profiles in social media. Thus, the basis for data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1(f) of the Regulation.
Notwithstanding the above, personal data processed within Facebook or YouTube are also processed by Meta Platforms Ireland Limited and related companies, as well as Google Ireland Limited and related entities – they act in this respect as a separate personal data controller. If you want to exercise your rights arising from the provisions of the Regulation, you can contact us or directly to the owners of the above-mentioned social media (contact details are contained in the privacy policies of these entities) – if you contact us, we will inform you about the information we have access to and can additionally support you in forwarding your question directly to the above-mentioned entities.
To whom can your personal data be shared?
In order for us to provide our services properly, we use the help of certain third parties. Therefore, the personal data provided by you may be transferred to the entity providing website hosting services to us.
Additionally, in connection with the use of our website, we may transfer your personal data to
- Google Ireland Limited – this entity has access to personal data that we process in connection with creating statistics on the use of our website, displaying advertisements within the Google search engine and posting content on YouTube. This entity is a subsidiary of Google LLC based in California, USA. Any transfer of personal data to the USA may take place on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses, i.e. a special agreement, the template of which has been approved by the European Commission,
- Meta Platforms Ireland Limited – this entity processes personal data in connection with visiting our fanpage on Facebook, Instagram or contacting us through the Messenger application. It is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, based in Menlo Park, California, USA. Any transfer of personal data to the USA may take place on the basis of Standard Contractual Clauses, i.e. a special agreement, the template of which has been approved by the European Commission,
- Entity that provides us with e-mail hosting services and website – if they decide to send us an e-mail or use the contact form, the data contained in the message may be processed using the services of this entity.
Time of personal data storage
We try to store your personal data only for as long as we really need it – afterwards we delete it. We can therefore inform you that:
- if you are a person who has entered our website, we process your personal data as long as you use the website and for a certain period after leaving it,
- if you are a person who wrote to us using the contact form on our website, contacted us by phone or via e-mail, we process your personal data for as long as the contact between you and us lasts. After its completion and after 3 months, we delete the personal data that we obtained in this way, unless further storage of your data is justified for another purpose,
- if you have consented to the processing of personal data, we process the data until you withdraw your consent or cease to carry out the activities in connection with which such consent was collected,
- if you visited our profile on social media, left a like or comment under an entry on social media or wrote to us via the Messenger application, we process the data as long as our profile exists within the given social network, but no longer than for a period of time when you are a user of such a website.
What rights do I have in connection to the processing of my personal data?
In connection with the processing of your personal data, under the conditions arising from the Regulation, you have the rights to:
- request access to your personal data,
- demand that your personal data is rectified,
- demand the erasure of your personal data,
- demand the restriction of processing of your personal data,
- transfer of your personal data, to the extent that data processing is based
- on consent,
- object to the processing of your personal data, to the extent that the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller, (art. 6 sec. 1 letter f of the Regulation),
- to the extent to which data processing takes place on the basis of consent – withdrawal of consent at any time, which will not affect the correctness of data processing before the consent is withdrawn,
- submit a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if it is found that data processing violates the provisions of the Regulation.
We do not process your personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making based on profiling. Possible targeting of advertising via social networking sites may be based solely on general criteria and is not associated with decision-making.
Session cookies: are stored on your device while you are using our website (they are deleted after closing the browser). Session cookies enable proper use of our website. Blocking them may result in errors or the inability to use our website or application.
Persistent cookies: are stored on your device until you delete them. They are used to analyze the traffic to our website and to link your presence on the website to the social networks you use. We make every effort to use only such entities that guarantee the security of your device, software and your data. This also applies to the cookies used by these entities.